Thursday, December 25, 2008

VIDYA BALAN- heart breaks & disillusionment

PEOPLE CHOSE TO CALL IT A HEART BREAK OR DISILLUSIONMENT, ONLY I KNOW THE TRUTH .
WHAT DO YOU DO ON A DATE WITH SOMEONE YOU REALLY LIKE? YOU FUMBLE, YOU GOOF UP, YOU TRY TOO HARD TO IMPRESS THEM.
GUESS WHAT SOME OF US DO! WE PUT ON OUR BOXING GLOVES AND START RAINING IN THE PUNCHES, ‘COZ THE GAME IS ON. ‘COZ OUR GUARD IS CONSTANTLY UP AND WE ARE ONLY FIGHTING THE FACT THAT WE LIKE SOMEBODY.

I think Vidya Balan and I have reached that stage. The fact is, I adore Vidya. She’s classy, dignified, compassionate besides being good at her job, which incidentally guys, is acting. Have I ever told her that? No, on the contrary. “You can get away with murder,” she says to me as I heap some more criticism on her. Isn’t that the thing to do these days?

I totally get it. Her sartorial sense, her weighty issue, her choice in men, of course we all have our voice in that. We don’t en masse get called one of the most opinionated lot for nothing. Besides its our moral obligation to pull down everything and everyone we praised sky high; just to keep them grounded.

And we can’t fault Vidya’s acting credentials, surprisingly her films have been hits, be it ‘Heyy Babyy’ or last release ‘Kismat Konnection’, and she’s still flooded with film offers. Clearly we need to find something about her to pick on. And Vidya as always, doesn’t disappoint.

Read The complete story

No comments:

Who rules bollywood