Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Kareena Kapoor|Interview| I DON’T THINK I CAN LOVE ANY OTHER MAN THE WAY I LOVE SAIF

SAIFTY LOCK
Her day has drawn to an end. People are thronging for her time. Her face scrubbed clean of make-up shows signs of fatigue but the smile remains fixed as if it is a permanent fixture. Reclining in the comfort of her car she lets the façade fall. I almost feel guilty that I have a questionnaire to grill her through. We have been close for the longest time now but her frequent absentia has given us little opportunity to catch up. Even tonight she is headed to Delhi as she has her break and Saif is shooting there. Much against reasoning she has decided to travel without paraphernalia. But Bebo’s impulsiveness is as famous as her size zero.Today her dad is waiting for her at home. “He has a valid complaint; he hasn’t seen me for over four months. I am always either traveling or making appearance for my endorsements. I feel so guilty,” she says. As we enter her compound, sister Lolo is waiting to also be part of the family gathering. The two sisters compare parlour visits and hair colour seems to be the topic of the reunion. While the two don’t seem to be two superstarnis, they seem more like two young ladies exchanging make-up tips; it makes me feel like an outsider in a tightly private environment.
Read the complete story

No comments:

Who rules bollywood